webeyeSOS 2.2.1 - Google Play
With webeyeSOS, if your guards or lone workers feel threatened or in danger, you’ll never be left guessing their whereabouts again! To improve safety and offer increased reassurance to guarding staff and lone workers, Webeye Limited has launched the stand alone webeyeSOS app. Working to an android phone and through the webeyeCMS browser or to other enabled phones, once triggered, it tracks the whereabouts of the worker. Should they feel threatened or in danger he or she presses the SOS panic button or the discrete hot key panic button attachment which immediately sends an alert to the other enabled devices where their location is identified and tracked in real time. This super fast and super reliable application will become an invaluable tool to help defeat the criminal and greatly improve the safety of staff.
How it works:
1. Enable your guard’s or lone worker’s smart phone with the webeyeSOS app.
2. If a worker feels threatened or in danger they hit the large SOS panic button or the discreet hot key panic button attachment.
3. Upon activation an alert is triggered and an alarm sent to the webeyeCMS browser and any number of webeyeCMS enabled smart phones.
4. Their location and movement is tracked every 10 seconds for 10 minutes or longer if required.
5. The sender’s phone covertly vibrates to inform the worker the alert has been received and back-up is on the way!
Get back-up quickly and reliably!
Official Google Play Link
We do not host webeyeSOS on our servers. We did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google and passed their terms and conditions to be listed there. We recommend caution when installing it.
The Google Play link for webeyeSOS is provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so access it at your own risk.
If you have questions regarding this particular app contact the publisher directly. For questions about the functionalities of soft112.com contact us.